Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Mohican



*No styling products were used in the formation of this hairdo. Slicked wet hair + one good nights rest = perfect morning mohawk

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!!

Meagan said...

Cute, cute, cute.

janel said...

Love her Mohawk, and it's not official yet but I am driving from Alaska all the way to Tennessee with a friend of mine to get her truck home and we were looking through our route today and even if we chose a couple options I think I'm going through Louisville I'll let you know the official in a few weeks but it'd be about the first week or so of October so we might stop by for just lunch or maybe for a slumber party depending - but let me know if that's ok on your end I would love to see you guys and your new place!

Joy said...

It's nice to see some hair growing on that head. It only increases her cuteness. Miss you guys!

kharper said...

we can finally look at our friends blogs! and im so excited. it's nice to see what you guys are up to and it's way cool to see keith wearing a white coat...you guys will be living it up in no time!!! hard time are worth the good times. hopefully we'll be back to hang out next year.
your blog is so cute! it takes forever and a day to do anything to mine and i still have no idea what im doing. ill come over for blog lessons when i come home.
ok this is the longest comment ever.... your fam is so cute!
katie g