Cute pictures! Aww...I miss you guys! Love Kenzie's outfit. I guess Keith's is cute, too. ;)
Super cute! It looks like she's got wings on her rear. Very cute.
her shoes are so cute! She looks like a big girl standing up.
I love those photos, so nice to have mild weather. I agree with your sis, she does look like a big girl in her stylin' shoes and walking feet!
So what's not to love about those dancin' feet? How about audio next time with Keith doing the Gene Kelly, 'Singing in the Rain?' We really loved the guitar duet! Put Keith behind the camera. We'd like to see a little more of Nat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Aww...I miss you guys! Love Kenzie's outfit. I guess Keith's is cute, too. ;)
Super cute! It looks like she's got wings on her rear. Very cute.
her shoes are so cute! She looks like a big girl standing up.
I love those photos, so nice to have mild weather. I agree with your sis, she does look like a big girl in her stylin' shoes and walking feet!
So what's not to love about those dancin' feet? How about audio next time with Keith doing the Gene Kelly, 'Singing in the Rain?' We really loved the guitar duet! Put Keith behind the camera. We'd like to see a little more of Nat.
Post a Comment