That place looks so fun! And made me REALLY want to go swimming. That video is hilarious. John laughed pretty hard when he saw it. :) What a cutie. And obviously you guys are still having great weather there...it's been deathly hot here!!
NAT! McKenzie and Brody are soul mates I swear it! Lol. She is one of the few babies around their age who is just as crazy as him! H has been loving a water park just like this lately. She is soo beautiful!!! I hope we can see you guys soon!! I miss you!!!!!
What a doll!! Mackenzie is such a cutie! We miss you guys--if you're somewhere in the West during the holidays, PLEASE contact us! We'd love to meet up with you somewhere! (so long as Cregg and Keith promise no dolphins. Our daughters would be scarred.)
4 comments:
That place looks so fun! And made me REALLY want to go swimming. That video is hilarious. John laughed pretty hard when he saw it. :) What a cutie. And obviously you guys are still having great weather there...it's been deathly hot here!!
Haha that is SO cute!
NAT! McKenzie and Brody are soul mates I swear it! Lol. She is one of the few babies around their age who is just as crazy as him! H has been loving a water park just like this lately. She is soo beautiful!!! I hope we can see you guys soon!! I miss you!!!!!
What a doll!! Mackenzie is such a cutie! We miss you guys--if you're somewhere in the West during the holidays, PLEASE contact us! We'd love to meet up with you somewhere! (so long as Cregg and Keith promise no dolphins. Our daughters would be scarred.)
Post a Comment