Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood


I'm afraid Mackenzie inherited my fine/thin hair gene which is particularly noticeable at her young age. I had to put this picture up so you could see for yourself she's not completely bald. She has quite a bit on top though it's only noticable when she wears headbands (which is SO not happening anymore), when she bathes and when a slight breeze picks it up. Luckily the "what a cute little boy" comments have not yet affected her self-esteem

5 comments:

Brenda K. said...

people think Sophie is a boy too sometimes. I don't get it...look at what they are wearing people, at least for sophie its usually somewhat girly. Your neighborhood really is beautiful. Reminds me of when we were in South Carolina.

Joy said...

cute fuzz!

rachel said...

wow her teeth look so cute! I love that cheesy smile. Taft does that when i try to take a picture and thinks its so funny.

Meagan said...

We love walks! Cute pictures. I hear ya on the hair thing. Someday.... ;)

Jeff and Holly said...

People still think that Emma is a boy sometimes. But It was nice when I didn't have to do anything fancy with her hair. Enjoy the time and don't give up totally with the bows, they will eventually leave them in for longer.