Ahahaha! Halle always does the squity eyed face too, everytime she does it she sticks her chin out and fake laughs. The things our girls do... they think they're hilarious!!
The weirdest thing happened today. I found out your sister works at my school..just down the hall. And we worked together all last year without knowing it. Small world!
4 comments:
Haha. I love that picture of Kenz! What a cutie. :) Luckily, Kay hasn't discovered the TP yet..I'm hoping it stays that way!
Ahahaha! Halle always does the squity eyed face too, everytime she does it she sticks her chin out and fake laughs. The things our girls do... they think they're hilarious!!
she is so funny, and cute!!!!
The weirdest thing happened today. I found out your sister works at my school..just down the hall. And we worked together all last year without knowing it. Small world!
Post a Comment