Wyoming
Day 2- Nebraska
Day 3- Iowa, Missouri, Indiana and Kentucky
The Missouri River
St. Louis Arch
Mississippi River
Nashville, Indiana- a really cute town
The mist was really pretty around twilight but this picture doesn't do it justice
Kenz was so incredibly good until those last few hours
Going...
Going.....
Gone!!!


5 comments:
stopping in to say hi! She is BEAUTIFUL!
Natalie and Keith!! Good luck in school buddy and Natalie good luck in Kentucky you guys will love it i'm sure! Natalie and I make our trip in about a week so hopefully Taycee is as good as Mackenzie was...until the end of course. Anyways let us know how the first couple of weeks go.
Sounds like you had some fun experiences on your trip across country. I would have died if the door flew open on me and my child was close to falling out. Good thing Keith got out of the ticket too- you have to be careful in those small towns...I can't wait to hear more about KY- sounds like you lucked out with your place and the people. Exciting to start off on such a good start. Tell Keith Hi and hope orientation has gone well so far. I went to Laurie Mackay's wedding last night and saw Nephi- he's going to call Keith
Take care- miss you already!
Wow! That's quite the road trip! Glad you made it out there safely and are loving it!
Hey guys! I noticed you went through Afton on your way to Kentucky! Sweet! That's my hometown. Man, I miss it there sometimes. Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment