Lately, Mackenzie has been such a ball of energy. She loves to constantly explore everything in the apartment and shows absolutely no interest in her toys. I am learning the hard way how many little objects get caught in the carpet- Kenz is always up for a game where she clamps her mouth shut the second I ask her what's in it.
All day she's go, go, go until Keith pulls out the guitar and she will sit/stand and listen for as long as he's able to play. They are so sweet together, I can't imagine life without them!


5 comments:
Lexi has the amazing ability of finding the only crumb on the floor. It's annoying.
There is something special about daddy's and their little girls. It's adorable. Lexi lights up whenever Sean comes home.
Are you guys still in Vegas? Isn't it almost time to head east for school?
So cute! Your new apartment looks great, I am sure it feels good to be settled.
Super cute! She is growing so fast!
I hate reading your blog sometimes. I feel like it makes Halle seem so far behind! She's not crawling yet!!! Hahaha! It looks like you've got your hands full and I hope KY is great for you guys! When you get your place all set up post some pics :)
Your little girl is sooo cute Natalie!
Post a Comment