Friday, July 10, 2009

A typical diaper change

1. As soon as the soiled diaper is removed and her bottom is wiped, Kenz tends to take off and usually takes her diaper with her
2. Then it's a race to see how fast I can get the diaper on before she squirms away from me. If cream needs to be applied, this is almost impossible 3. And the finished product if dad is dressing herAnd if you can't tell by her big open mouth, this is a fun game for her repeated approximately 6 times a day


6 comments:

Kevin and Steph said...

what a tall girl she is! Cute, cute, cute!!

Matt and Kristine said...

Anna pulls exactly the same tricks. Only she throws the clean diaper as far as she can and scurries away from me giggling. I am SO glad to read that Kenz (love that you call her that by the way) is doing the same thing. There is relief is commiserating!

rachel said...

how cute! I love how much persoality she already has.

Joy said...

What a cutie! I love the open mouth smiles with diaper in hand. ha!

Melly Mae said...

HAHAHA. Brody is starting to do the same thing. it gets exhausting!!!! weeew. isn't it crazy how once they canmove they are just all over the place!!!! lol

The Farmer's said...

So funny! She's hilarious. I can't believe how fast these little ones are growing!