Friday, July 31, 2009

I leave the room for one minute...

9 comments:

Amber said...

That is so cute that she is just sitting there eating them, although that would really suck to clean up!

Sam said...

Where did you leave the cereal box?

Nycole said...

She is so cute! Give her a big hug and kiss for me!

Meagan said...

Hahaha. SO cute! And to think the messes will only get worse! :) Miss you guys.

Natalie said...

Sam, I left the box on the couch but I underestimated her ability to climb and reach

Eric and Kassi said...

Super cute!

Curtis & Ashley said...

haha..that's cute! She knows what she wants and she'll get it!

Katie Shaw Merritt said...

It could have been worse...it could have been shaving cream or nail polish. Ask Keith what I did to my parents carpet and dad's robe with nail polish- granted, I was a lot older than Kenzie and knew better. :) Fun talking with you guys tonight. Cute cupcake idea! We miss you guys!

Kirk L. Shaw said...

Yummy. I don't blame her.