Kenz has been sleeping in a pack n'play since she was born and while it was perfect for our small apartment and all of the travelling we did, I wanted to get a more permanent crib. So began my Craig's list stalking until I found the perfect deal. A guy had a $220 crib credit from Babies R' Us because his crib had been recalled. Instead of buying a new crib, he decided to sell the credit for half the price and he threw in a nice mattress for a little more. I had the hardest time deciding between cribs, but this beautiful Carters crib won out when I found out it was on clearance and in-stock. Now if I could just talk Keith into painting her room, I could start decorating...
Sunday, July 19, 2009
A Crib for Mackenzie
Posted by Natalie at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Wow, that is a beautiful crib! Lucky!
Such a beautiful crib!
So Cute!!!
Good choice! It's super cute!
Cute! I love that crib.
Super cute crib, I love it, I can't wait to see her room when it is finished!
it's soooo cute! brody is still sleeping ina ghetto one a friend gave us....he needs a new one now that he's getting so big and MOBILE! it's beautiful! i'm gonna look in craigslist i think!
Beautiful crib! I just love decorating rooms, especially the baby's room! Have you gotten anything else yet? Does Kenze love her crib?
Hey! I found your blog on Stacie's blog...so basically I am a blog stalker. Darling darling crib!!!
That is a cute crib.
Post a Comment