I am finally catching up on our lives these past couple of months. As you can see below, we loved Vegas. We had a blast hanging out with my sis Nycole and her husband Scott, and some old friends. Every day was usually full of sunshine, a dip in the pool, a lot of card games (we could only watch movies on our TV), lots of movies, lots of walks, and lots of reading. We were very lucky to live so close to the library and to be in Vegas during such a beautiful time of the year. The weather was near perfect and we lived in such a nice area, I wasn't at all afraid to take Mackenzie walking on the beautiful trails.
Keith did a pretty good job selling even with the poor economy- I'm lucky to have such a hard working husband.
Last week we spent time with Keith's family in Utah which was a lot of fun and this week we're spending time with mine in Idaho, so if you're in the area give us a call, we'd love to see you.
On Monday, we're off to Kentucky, the three of us in a u-haul...I know 25 hours of driving sounds like a blast huh? We're lucky to only have Kenz at this point in our lives because I'm not sure we could go across the country so easily if there were more of us.
This is such a bittersweet time in our lives. We're excited to go to Kentucky and forge ahead with our plans for the future and yet we are sad to leave friends and family behind. But it's like Keith keeps telling me, there are good people everywhere and a lot of opportunity to have new and exciting experiences in a different part of the country.
Enjoy the pictures, who knows when I'll have the motivation to put up so many again :)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The mother of all updates
Posted by Natalie at 2:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How we will miss you guys. :( And already do! You've been such great friends to us. We love you!
I am sad you are leaving! We will be in Utah in two weeks so we will miss you guys but I guess we will just have to make a trip out to KY sometime!
Post a Comment