Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Arranged marriage in the works

My friend Melissa lives in Vegas and we were able to get together a couple of times while I was there. Her little boy Brody is a month younger than Mackenzie but he outweighs (and outeats) her. He happens to be one of the cutest boys I have ever seen! As you can see, Kenz and Brody hit it off pretty good. I know it's a little hard to tell which bald, naked baby belongs to us, she's the one the left (we're still waiting for the hair to grow in :) Possible marriage in 21 years? I think so...

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Haha. SO cute. I hear ya on the bald babies...we are hoping for a head full of hair by the time she's 21 too! :)

Melly Mae said...

YAY!!!! lol. I love these pics!!!! I am so happy you put these up!!! We miss you guys and Brody realllllly misses Kenzie. :)