Anne Bradshaw, author of the blog Not Entirely British is giving away two books by Sarah Hinze, We Lived in Heaven and Songs of the Morning Stars. The books are about our divine origin and pre-birth expereinces, they sound really interesting! If I don't win, I'm definitely going to be checking them out at the library. Check out the books and how to enter here.
Also, my friend Megan just started a blog that directs you to all the fun giveaways. Check her out here.
Another blog that often does giveaways is called Seriously So Blessed and it is one of the funniest blogs I have read! I just discovered it today and had to go back and read from the beginning. If you don't mind a blog that pokes fun at Mormon culture and mommy blogs (such as my own) check it out, you will be entertained for hours!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Love Giveaways?
Posted by Natalie at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
some of her stuff is funny. but some is way out of line and offensive. like her latest post. rude to some people. plus i love how she says she is the hottest and so is her husband but nowhere onthere is a picture of her!
you'll see when you see it all lol
Thanks for the link, girlfriend!! FYI on Seriously So Blessed-There aren't any pictures because TAMN doesn't really exist. I also think she is super funny.
I don't get it. if she doesn't exist, then there are no twins she is pregnant with, no girl in her ward that she made fun of for having stretch marks?
that doesn't make sense
I love that blog too! It took me a day or two to figure out it is a spoof. You can read the news articles about it. They are linked on her blog.
Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com
Post a Comment