I can't believe this cute girl is only 15 weeks old! I feel like she's been with us forever. As you can tell from the pictures, she's developing a little personality. She loves to play with her daddy. When he comes home for the day her whole body starts to jerk and move with excitement when she hears his voice. She is sleeping 8 hours most nights which is a major blessing that I attribute to "Baby Wise" and a Heavenly Father who knows I can't function well on little sleep:)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
15 weeks
Posted by Natalie at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
those pictures are so cute and do a good job showing her personality!
she is so cute and happy! I am glad that you are getting more sleep. Baby Wise is such a help!
she is so cute. I can't wait to see her.
She is growing so fast! She is such a cute girl!
Hey it was way awesome to see you guy, for like 5 seconds at Stake Confrence. Your little girl is soooooo darling! And growing so fast!
What a good Dad! I always knew he'd make a good one. :)
So cute! I love these pictures. Nothing to warm the heart like seeing your baby smiling and laughing! We love you guys!
Post a Comment