I'm not a crafty person but I loved the painted letters I saw in boutiques and I was not willing to pay $20 a letter. So I spent a day painting these and actually really enjoyed it. The lines aren't exactly straight but Kenzie doesn't care right? I plan on hanging them from ribbon but seem to forget to pick it up everytime I go to the store.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
wow! very CUTE! I'm impressed.
I'll trade you cookies for artwork :)...but I can't promise my cookies would be any better! That painting is great. I love it! Way to try new things.I always want to try new things but I'm not very brave! Maybe I'll get inspiration from you!
Cute. You painted all that?
you are very patient lol
Those are so cute! Your cookies made me laugh!
Wow so cute and you say your not crafty. Very Cute!!!
Oops I guess I need to introduce myself. I'm your cousin Eric's wife. I see that we're linked on the sidebar, but just thought I'd say hi.
You did such a great job...they are so cute. Where did you get the letter blocks? And how much did they end up costing? I reallllly want to do this for Carson (minus the pink, of course).
I attribute your painting skills to our late night practice with paint-by-numbers! I just thought about those paintings the other day, we still have ours.
That's amazing, Natalie!! I love them. If you can paint that well, you've got the crafty gene. Ha!
Post a Comment