Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What will probably be the last pregnancy post

I'm not planning on having the baby anytime soon, I just know I probably won't take the time to blog again. I still have lots of organizing and cleaning to do so I've got to prioritize my time! It's amazing to me how the belly can stretch out in the last trimester of pregnancy. I'm glad I actually documented it this time so I could see how amazing the whole process is. I'm feeling about how I think I should for being 35 weeks: Uncomfortable, tired, anxious, nervous, swollen, hot, heavy, irritated. Wanna know why I feel all of these things? I'm not getting much sleep these days between bathroom breaks, my sciatic nerve is driving me crazy, I've put on over 40 lbs. so that means my joints are hurting, I don't fit into my maternity clothes anymore, and the sweating is out of control because the humidity this summer has made being outside almost unbearable (my ring finger is up 3 full sizes). Despite the negative side of being about 9 months pregnant, there's lots of positives. Keith's really hit with the reality that a baby is coming, I can pull the pregnancy card whenever I want, people don't even remotely judge me for taking seconds they actually encourage it, I can fully blame my cranky mood on my hormones, and I am having dreams about this baby all of the time because I'm so excited to meet her. As frustrating as it can be to have the baby kick various organs inside of me and keep me up with her movement, I love feeling her and knowing it will be just a short time before I can snuggle her in my arms. I realize how lucky I am to have this opportunity to be pregnant again and know that every minute of these past nine months will be worth the sacrifice to bring one of God's children into our home.

27 weeks
29 weeks

33 weeks

35 weeks




Mackenzie the morning after she was born
Can't wait to meet you baby girl*!
*No name has been picked out, we have a list and we'll name her when we see her

3 comments:

Neha Mirsky said...

Awe..I enjoyed reading the blog. I am excited and can't wait to meet her. I hope you feel better. I love the pictures you took and I am glad you did. It's just a month away..yay :)

Neha

Drew and Michele said...

Crazy that the she is almost here! i feel for you, the last few weeks are hard! Crazy that your cousin is the RS president in our ward, such a small world! good luck with everything!

Anna said...

Wowsa! You grew so much in two months it's amazing! I am so excited for you to meet her too. I can't believe everyone is having number 2. Where are you living these days?