Friday, August 26, 2011

Showered with Love

I think we live in the most amazing ward. Everyone is so kind and welcoming and they love to throw a baby shower! I kind of resisted the idea because this is my 2nd girl and I really didn't need anything but I gave in for the sake of a girls night and the chance to be surrounded by women I love.
 Kristen was kind enough to lend us her house and Tia and Stephanie took care of the food and decorations.
L to R: Stephanie, me, Kristen, Tia


Gross picture of me but weren't the decorations cute! And the food was delicious
 
 Some of the beautiful ladies that were there:


 This was such a cute idea. Tia asked me what children's book I loved and didn't have. She then bought a big copy of it and put it on the entrance table for everyone to sign.
 Sweet little Emma makes me SO excited for another girl
 I love having pregnant friends who know exactly how you feel! Veronica on the left is due end of October with a girl and Sarah on the right is due with a boy beginning of November. My friend Amber is also due beginning of November but we didn't get a picture with her before she left. I love these girls!
 Baby girl was thoroughly spoiled with some amazing homemade blankets, and plenty of cute clothes and some essentials. Thank you everyone for your love!!!

2 comments:

cassie said...

oh you are a lucky girl! what an awesome group of friends! and that is one of my favorite books too! i just love it!

Nycole said...

So glad you have such good friends! Did you know that was the theme of my shower last year? Too funny! Yours was really cute!