Friday, August 26, 2011
Birthday Boy
I am the worst at documenting our birthdays. I took 4 whole pictures of Kenzie's 2nd Birthday and none of those were with her cake. This is the first birthday I have pictures of Keith. He doesn't like to make a big deal out of his birthday (or mine or any other holiday for that matter) but I think he liked being spoiled a little bit. We were lucky enough to have him home for a week long break the second week of August so he got to spend the whole day with us. We started off the day with presents- cards from our parents and his sister and some shorts and T-shirts from me. Lame gift I know, but it's what he wanted. I made him homemade pretzels using this recipe, and then a German chocolate cake using a family recipe that was delicious! That night we went to a baseball game. It was LDS night so we rode with some of our friends and had a blast. Plus, a guy in our ticket line gave us an extra ticket so we ended up paying only $6 and getting dinner because it was $1 hot dog and soda night. The next day, we went to Red Robin for his free Birthday burger and Thursday we had pizza, cake and ice cream with one of our favorite couples the Barratt's. All in all, I think he had a good birthday week!
Posted by Natalie at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment