There's no way I can write one big long post about everything we did while we were in Utah, Idaho and Michigan, and I really don't think anyone would want to read one. So I've created more than a dozen collages to give a snapshot into our vacations starting at the beginning.
We arrived in Utah around 12 AM. Our 2 1/2 hour flight from Louisville to Denver ended up being 6 hours due to thunderstorms and we were actually really lucky our flight from Denver to Salt Lake wasn't any more delayed than it was. Kenz was such a trooper on the plane and we were lucky enough to have the only empty seat on the plane next to us for those 6 hours. Our first day was spent with Keith's family and that night (or the next- it all runs together) we went to his brother Kirk's house where we stayed up late playing Guitar Hero and catching up.
The photos in the bath are of Kenzie and Sophie. Sophie wasn't all that happy about Kenz sharing the bath with her despite the free backrubs. Eva received some stickers from Aunt Rebecca and Gideon was showing off his pearly whites. Oh and that little boy in the monkey backpack? That's what our little boys are going to look like. She was at our babysitting swap and managed to soak herself so our friend dressed her in her little boys clothes. I hardly recognized her when I picked her up and Keith's mom said "That little boy could be Mackenzie's twin" when she saw the picture :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment