This is the prettiest area in Idaho Falls to me. We like to do this walk when we're in town. I was able to talk my parents into impromptu family photos which is a pretty amazing feat.
Top left: My sister Rachel and her husband Heath with her kids Kate and Taft
Middle: All the siblings L-R David, Rachel, Nycole, me, Caleb
Middle: All the siblings L-R David, Rachel, Nycole, me, Caleb
Top Right: My parents with all of the grand kids
Bottom middle: The sisters with our girls. We'll have to wait and see if David and Caleb have firstborn girls as well.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness, this makes me miss IDaho Falls! That looks like so much fun. You have the cutest little fam! SERIOUSLY!!!
I missed this post last time I scanned your blog... I LOVE it! That is a pretty spot in IF and great job getting your famiily to take photos, I am sure in a few years, when everyone has changed, they won't forget it!
Post a Comment