Thursday, August 5, 2010

Utah: Friends

One of our favorite parts about Utah is the fact that so many of our friends live/visit there. I didn't get pictures of everyone and I had to steal a couple of these off of friends blogs

Top Left: One of my best friends from Spokane Ashley Murphey (Barnes)
Top Middle: Old roommates Kaleena and Amber
Top Right: Old Roommate Amber and our friend Devanie Bottom Left: Our husbands that roomed together in college; Sam, Keith, Scott

It was a blast to get together for a roommate reunion and girls night. Amber and I married roomates and so we bonded a lot in college while we stalked then dated and eventually married our husbands. Keith and I really loved BYU-I and the friends we made there! We miss you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Devanie said...

HAaaahaHAaa! I loved your "stalked, dated, then married our husbands" remark! Isn't it so true?! We loved seeing you guys- thanks for stopping by!