We were able to stay with Keith's sister Katie and her husband Brandon for a couple nights. They hosted a BBQ with grilled ribs. Mackenzie loved the ribs. As you can see in the pictures below, she gnawed on one of the bones all night.
Kirk and Joy just had their 4th, a sweet little girl named Serena. The kids raced down the hill as Keith yelled out "Ready, Set, Go!"
We also went fishing on Strawberry Lake with Brandon and his friend. I didn't catch anything but Keith managed to get a couple.
Don't judge my outfit, it was cold and I had to "borrow" Brandon's sunglasses and sweatshirt.

Kirk and Joy just had their 4th, a sweet little girl named Serena. The kids raced down the hill as Keith yelled out "Ready, Set, Go!"

We also went fishing on Strawberry Lake with Brandon and his friend. I didn't catch anything but Keith managed to get a couple.
Don't judge my outfit, it was cold and I had to "borrow" Brandon's sunglasses and sweatshirt.



0 comments:
Post a Comment