The inevitable happened... I fell on the ice...hard! I know it was hard because normally I can get up and shake it off but man, I was holding back the tears as I tried to calm myself and assess the damage which turned out to be one bloody hand and one majorly aching back and bum. Unfortunately no one was there to witness the fall. Really, someone else should have at least been able to get a laugh out of my pain. As I was laying on the ground contemplating my fall, I was reminded of a video I watched recently on You Tube courtesy of my bro-in-law Brandon. Since everyone missed my lovely fall, I thought I would post a link of others falling for your viewing pleasure. Keep in mind that a teacher is recording the video. Enjoy! Click here to view video
(I am working on a Christmas recap post and will hopefully have it done tomorrow)
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
First Fall of the Season
Posted by Natalie at 12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Natalie! I'm finally commenting on your blog. I take a look at it every once in a while from Rachel's.
First off, you're little girl is so cute and it was nice seeing her a few weeks ago.
Second, so sorry about the fall! Gotta love Rexburg. I hurt my back yesterday in an almost fall on the ice. I have yet to officially fall in my many years of being here. It must have been all the balancing beam work in gymnastics!
Hope you had a fun Christmas!
I loved that you shared this story! My Junior year I fell on campus right outside the old Clark building. I remember just sitting there not really being able to move. Several people walked by and stared. I am sure thiinking, "What are you doing on the ground?" With no help from a single person, I slowly waddled my way to the library in complete pain. After suffering for days, Matt finally made me go to the Health Center. After x-rays and an exam I was told I had a boxers break in my left hand and a bruised tailbone. She said I was unable to move after the fall because my body was in shock. Shock all right and embarrassment. So Natalie, take reassurance in knowing, I know exactly how you feel!
I fell once, it was awesome. It was just out side Colonial House. I was laughing so hard... when the guy behind me tried to help me up I just pulled him down with me. I laied there and laughed as the guy got up and waked away, which made me laugh even more. I did hurt a little.
Post a Comment