Friday, January 23, 2009

Growing Old Together!


I told Nat this is what we have to look forward to in a couple of years. Nat in her little red wagon and me on my four wheeler, I can't wait. Life is good, Mackenzie is doing well and is continually making more noise each day. She is now to the stage where you say gibberish to her and she says it right back to you. I don't know if it is more entertaining for her or me? Between school, spending time with both Mackenzie and Natalie, my platter is pretty full. I love my classes so far this semester though. I am taking the advanced physiology class, histology, head and neck anatomy and first aid. I really enjoy head and neck. The other day we got to dissect on a cadaver's cranium. Checking out the human brain was pretty amazing, not to mention complexed. Don't worry next time I'm in the lab I will take pictures and post them on the blog, I am sure many of you are disappointed this time. Natalie seems to be loving being done with school and hanging out with Mackenzie. The only draw back is that it is always below zero outside and so she can never take her for walks. Mackenzie is getting on somewhat of a schedule of sleeping. Last night she slept the whole night through but tonight she decided to wake up right around ten and wanted to play, hence I am still up writing this. I have to say that Nat and I keep counting are blessings and are so thankful for the things the Lord has provided for us- not to mention one of His children to be a member of our family. I knew having a child would be so worthwhile after the joy I have felt with my nephew and nieces. Words can't describe the joy that comes from raising your own child and watching them develop and grow. I can't imagine anything bad ever happening to her or to Nat but know that the Lord is in charge and that regardless of what happens in this life if we are faithful and follow the Lord that we will be able to be together forever.

1 comments:

rachel said...

that picture is so funny!