Thursday, January 8, 2009

Naptime

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nycole said...

I am so glad you had a good break and posted some pictures! Enjoy no more school!Some of your pictures aren't working...in your 2nd post. I hope you are doing well. I called the other day, did Keith tell you?

Matt and Kristine said...

I love your new pink blog! Now the girls really outnumber the boys. Two to one. Go Mackenzie!

rachel said...

oh they are so cute when they are sleeping. I still find myself taking pictures all the time when they are asleep.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I love nap time! Did my mom knit that blanket? She's made my girls so many! They love them so much they carry them around every where. I want one myself! So cozy!

Natalie said...

Your mom did make it and we absolutely LOVE it! I get compliments on it everywhere we go.