Yesterday Keith and I celebrated our one year anniversary. So much has happened in such a short amount of time for our little family, here's a quick re-cap:
1 postive pregnancy test
75 lbs. gained (between the two of us)
1 baby girl
1 Bachelor's degree- I graduated in Health Science with an emphasis in Public Health and a minor in Marriage and Family Studies
2 different apartments we've lived in now
6 weeks we were apart while I completed my internship and Keith played the role of breadwinner
14 applications filled out and sent to dental schools
7 interviews across the country
1 acceptance into dental school at Louisville
5 semesters of school completed between the two of us
Add it all up and you get one crazy year filled with plenty of hormones, tears, and love. We never could have gotten through it so well without the support of our friends and families. I can't express how grateful I am that my parents moved to Idaho Falls. What an amazing blessing they are in our lives. We wish Keith's family was closer but they do so much for us every time we see them and we really appreciate their support.
I'm so grateful for Keith and all that he does for me and Mackenzie (the girl has him wrapped around her finger). He's an amazing father and husband and I'm so lucky to have married him. Through everything this year, our marriage has been strengthened and we both decided that if marriage is like this the rest of our lives, we'll never regret it because it truly is wonderful.



6 comments:
I can't imagine the 6 weeks being apart!
holy cow 75lbs!!!!!
josh hasn't gained a pound since i've known him lol he can eat anything. darn him! :)
Holy cow...you did have an insane year! Congrats on Graduating! And Happy Anniversary! You are an inspiration to me..if you could make it through all that, then I'm pretty sure you can do anything!! Thanks for all the great Christmas gift ideas! Now I just have to get out and get shopping! Hope you are enjoying the season!
Happy anniversary! I hope you two had a nice night out. Mabye I will send you an anniversary card a month late, just like your birthday card, sorry!
I love this post. Congratulations on ONE YEAR!
Very nice! It's amazing what can happen in a year. Congrats to 1 whole year!
I had written on my calendar your anniversary, sorry, with the holidays, I got busy and didn't call. Congrats! We felt so blessed to be at your wedding. Your christmas picture is gorgeous. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment