Last Saturday was full of baby! After attending my friend Meagan's shower (her little girl is due about a month after mine) I headed off to a shower thrown by the amazing girls I work with in the archives. It was so fun to see my friends and open up packages of adorable baby goods. Thanks to everyone that came and for all of the wonderful gifts. Special shoutout to Natalie Groen for heading up the shower!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Baby Shower
Posted by Natalie at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yay for a baby shower! I need some belly pics before my new neice is born! I can't wait!
Hi Natalie,
What good friends you have! I am sorry our gift was so thrashed, it did have to survive packing and moving. I got you the same onesies I loved for Anna when she was newborn. I am sure you are feeling pretty gross in your pregancy right now. It does get worse before it gets better. But, you will be amazed at how much better you feel just mintues after she is born. Hang on, you are almost there. Matt and I are thinking about you and love you.
Hey! Any baby yet???
Have Keith call Jon ASAP, Jon lost his phone... along with ALL his numbers! We've been dying to get ahold of you guys!
Post a Comment