Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just some random pictures from March


Kenz loves her puzzles and Keith is always good to help her out when she wants it 

We had Mackenzie's friend Morgan over and we were trying to feed Clara some oatmeal. Clara HATED all food until she was almost 7 months old. We caught some of her funny faces on camera and then the girls made some of their own



 Can you tell they loved the fish eye setting for the camera? 

One day I went in to check on Kenzie during her nap and found her in Clara's crib. In case you're wondering, Kenz rarely naps anymore and when she does, she can't be in the same room as Clara. She will keep her up and try to play with her until Clara screams. In the morning if they wake up at the same time, I'll hear them giggling. Kenzie is definitely Clara's favorite and she thinks all the beating up is totally worth the goofy sister that makes her laugh the hardest.

The many ways of pronouncing Louisville. It made me smile because my roommates gave me a crash course in correct pronunciation of Louisville before I came to Lexington. FYI the locally correct pronunciation is the first or second and you're going to sound like a tourist for sure if  you use the third.

Recently, I dragged Keith to Schimpff's for a cherry coke and chocolate fix 

0 comments: