Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas: Week Two

This picture is actually from the Saturday we arrived in Utah. Heath and Rachel picked up some BYU tickets so we could go to the game. It was fun but I wish we could have left Clara because she hated it!

We celebrated Heaths' Birthday
Kenz and Taft watching the Grinch

We played a lot of Wii games, including Rock Band. Mackenzie and her cousins had fun dancing to the music

Paisley is still the sweetest little girl. I just loved her face after her PB&J

Christmas morning

Poor Kenz was not feeling well. She turned as white as a ghost, started shaking and I was afraid she had caught the stomach bug and that we'd all come down with it that week. Luckily it passed quickly so she could enjoy opening presents

Clara loved Luca's saucer

Cousins before church in their Christmas dresses and princess necklaces

Cute Luca


Rachel documented us cleaning up a messy diaper. I love her rolls!

PJ's from grandma




These are out of order, but on Christmas Eve, we took the church keys and played some basketball



...and back to Christmas morning







Kenz was so happy to have her own bed to sleep in later on in the week


My mom with Luca 4 mo. and Clara 3 mo.

0 comments: