Saturday, October 30, 2010

Zoo Boo

I must have been inspired when I bought Mackenzie's costume on clearance last year. My sweet little 11 month old was anything but a monster but this year being only 3 days off of 2 she fits the costume a bit better :) We were glad we didn't take a stroller this year. Kenzie can walk for quite a long time without getting tired and she loved the crowd and the freedom.


My pictures of the attractions were better last year. We went later at night this time and so most of my pictures don't show the cute decorations very well so you jut get a few:

New this year was a Toy Story area with Buzz and Jesse.
One day a few weeks ago, Kenzie started asking for Elmo. I'm not sure where it came from because we get only a few channels and PBS isn't one of them but she loves him.
Her monster friend
You can kind of see Shrek and Fiona in the background here
Some of the carved pumpkins on display

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Kenz looks adorable in her Halloween costume! Looks like you had lots of fun.