Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deere Farms

On Saturday we went to a Deere Farms in Indiana with our friends Brittany and Tanner and their little boy Blake. It was a blast and we were really excited that everything but our pumpkins were free. Kenz was really excited to go:

The 30 minute drive was beautiful

This girl is obsessed with pumpkins and kept trying to pick up the biggest ones.
The Barratt's
Blake and Kenz loved this bed full of dried corn
Pony rides that the kids didn't go on because our little girl is afraid and we didn't want to dish out $5
The kids maze
Our happy little pumpkin head
The very dirty slide that Keith braved over and over
The giant pumpkin bounce house. Kenz and Blake weren't sure what to do inside but once they figured it out, they had a blast

9 comments:

Melly Mae said...

Ummm... can i please go there??? gorgeous!!! look how big kenzie is!!!!!! she is so darling nat!!!! keep these posts comin'~!!!

Unknown said...

I just got caught up on your blog! How cute is little kenz? Oh my goodness, I just want to squeeze that cute little thing!!!!! And I am so sorry to hear about your little loss. The Lord knows us better than we know ourselves, and although its frustrating this quote always carries me through "Faith in God means faith in his timing." -Neal A Maxwell. Keep going, it will all work out perfectly :)

Unknown said...

also, "little loss" meaning the baby. It's a big loss, but I meant little as in the baby.. :)

Nycole said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the picture of Kenz in the bounce house. You look great Nat!

Barratt Family said...

This was so fun! Im so glad we went with you guys!

Meagan said...

This looks like so much fun! You all look great. WE MISS YOU!!

The Lovinger's said...

I was catching up on your blog...and everyone else's who I haven't had time to look at pretty much since Grant was born. Anyway, I can't believe how much she has grown. She seriously gets cuter every time I see new pics of her...I would say you got yourself a keeper! (:

Richard and Carlie said...

So fun!! I wish so bad we could've been there! I love that it was all free!

Michelle J. said...

What a fun place for fall! I love all the updates!