Our ward Halloween party was really fun. It was held at the Button Farm just outside our ward boundaries. They had a hayride and grills for hot dogs and burgers. As you can see, we dressed up last minute and threw on the only costumey outfits we have anymore. 
I managed to only snap one picture of another couple- the Birds. We'll miss them when they leave us next spring!
I managed to only snap one picture of another couple- the Birds. We'll miss them when they leave us next spring!
My friend Michelle's little girls in their cutu tutus. Those girls are the reason Kenzie will be dressed cute the next two years.
My friend Brittney and I took Blake and Kenzie trick-or-treating in Indiana later in the month. They had a lot of fun. Keith and I recently made up a song with Kenzie's friends in it and she always sings the first line "Blakey" over and over.


0 comments:
Post a Comment