
Our neighbors Justin and Neha invited us to go to Michigan with them at the end of July. They planned a lot of fun stuff for us! We left Thursday night, all of us crammed into The Mirsky's car and arrived in Alanson, a small town in Northern Michigan, 10 hours later. We stayed at Justin's parents house and I wish I had taken pictures because it's beautiful. The backyard is a little haven with a huge hammock, a fountain, a fire pit and no neighbors. We spent a lot of time out there enjoying the nice weather and roasting s'mores. The pictures above are from Petoskey. Justin's parents live about 15 minutes outside of Petoskey which borders Little Travers Bay of Lake Michigan. Beautiful! We were able to go swimming and the weather was a lot warmer than I thought it would be. Kenz had a blast in the shallow water.



0 comments:
Post a Comment