Friday, February 5, 2010

January

I slacked all of January in just about everything. I'm blaming it on the cold weather and seemingly endless days of cloudy skies. With Keith putting in longer days at school, no money, and no vehicle to drive 50% of the time, this little girl is the only thing keeping me sane:
Despite the fact that she is now recovering from her 3rd ear infection in 2 months, she is still full of life and energy and is growing up way too fast.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Poor Kenzie. Sophie had a bout of ear infections too, but she's now finally feeling well again.

Melly Mae said...

i know how u feel girl. just hang in there.... good things will come sooner than you think~ i can't even believe how gorgeous McKenzie is getting. She looks so grown up. I wish we could let our little ones play together. i have a feeling they would have a blast :)

luv ya girl and miss you TONZ. hopefully we'll be making a few trips when curtis' brother and wife move to that area shortly!

Kevin and Steph said...

How adorable is she?! I love her warm little outfit. What a happy girl- despite her poor ear infections. I look forward to a little girl keeping me company during lonely days too. :)

Kristin and Mike Jenson said...

Do you have room for another on your "lazy all january" boat? I think a lot of us are slackers when the days are cold and short... I'm tired just thinking about it! Also I'm pretty much in love with the first picture of Kenzie. Too cute!!

cassie said...

i am right there with you on slacking in everything. this cold weather is killing me! i HATE going outside. poor riley is going crazy. she too is getting over a double ear infection. not fun!

Meagan said...

I feel your pain! Wish we still lived by eachother so we could entertain eachother! Kenz is so cute in her winter coat and hat.

Mark and Jenny and Lizzy said...

I totally know how you feel. I'm so sorry about Kenzie's ears. Having sick kids is so hard. Lizzy's had a sick winter too but luckily no ear infections yet. Mark is gone a lot too. Why do our husbands have to be so dang ambitious?! :) A full time job is sounding pretty good right now. Oh well, it'll all be worth it in the end.