Tuesday, February 16, 2010

!

Posted by Picasa
We had a fun weekend making decorations and goodies for our neighbor's birthday and a little V-day bash at our friends house Friday night.
Mackenzie is finally feeling better and back to her sweet nature so we were able to drop her off with our friends and see Avatar in 3D on Saturday. It was an amazing movie (and free thanks to Keith's parents) and if it wasn't so expensive, I would see it again. The graphics are absolutely incredible, I felt like I was truly living in another world for 3 hours.
Yesterday we enjoyed a snow day and Mackenzie and I REALLY enjoyed having Keith home another day. School has really picked up for Keith and we don't get to see him as much as we would like to but time is flying and in just two weeks, he'll have Spring break.
Life is good, we can't complain. Money is tight but we have everything that matters in life and I've been blessed with babysitting jobs here and there.
Mackenzie is so full of personality and attitude lately. She has to feed herself and will no longer eat what we're eating for dinner unless rolls are involved. She demands baby food and as much as I hate buying it, the pediatrician says to give her anything she'll eat because she's barely tipping the scales at 20 pounds. We're praying her ear infections have cleared up because the next step is tubes.
I felt so blessed this weekend to be married to such a wonderful husband. He is always so positive and kind. And though he may be one of the least romantic guys around, he's an excellent provider and one of the sweetest dads I've seen.
Mackenzie was feeling the love this weekend also. She was practicing this little trick all day Sunday:

7 comments:

Nycole said...

What a cutie! I love the little video clip!

rachel said...

oh mackenzie is so cute! nice valentines decor. sad we dont know when we will get a chance to see you guys..it could be many months.

Devanie said...

I love the pics! I hope Mackenzie's ears get better!xoxo

Joy said...

It sounds like things are going a little better this week. I've been thinking about you since I talked to you last week. Let me us know if you ever need anything.

Meagan said...

That video is so cute! I've been trying to teach Kay to blow kisses. I'm so sorry to hear about Kenzie's ears! So sad. I hope they clear up and soon! Your valentine's decorations are very cute and the brownies look delicious. I miss our game nights with brownies. :)

Matt and Kristine said...

I cannot believe all that snow! I do not miss Rexburg for that reason.It is so nice to see how you decorated and made your house so warm and inviting, I know I do alot of that when I am inside all day with the kids. She is such a cute girl, and so much hair! Yeah for the clippy.

Valgardson Family said...

Looks like you had a great Valentines day. Mackenzie is getting so big what a cutie. Call me and we'll hang out. take care. stac