I have a lot of catching up to do! Keith had almost 3 weeks off for Christmas and we spent most of that time playing the wii and hanging out with different friends in the ward. We were sad we couldn't go home for Christmas but did have a lot of fun starting our own traditions.
Our friends Kameron and Jodie put together a little ugly sweater party with some other 2nd years. We ate some yummy food, played Guesstures and Ashley put together really fun crafts for the kids to do.
Our ward had a Christmas party with Santa Clause and dinner. As you can see, Kenzie sat on Santa's lap for about 1 second. She wouldn't talk to him but she did give him a high five.
I also helped with our Stake Creche. My friend Brandi is on Stake Activities and she was desperate for help so she asked ME to help paint-ha! I really didn't do much but I thought this scenery turned out pretty cute. This was the stable backdrop for the children's nativity. We set up a room for the children to color and make little baby Jesus in his manger and then had this set for them to put on costumes and act out the nativity scene.


0 comments:
Post a Comment