Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We were able to go to the Olsen's house for Christmas Eve dinner and nativity. Their little boy Nathan was Joseph and Craig and Jaclyn's baby girl played the part of Jesus. Don't let the happy pre-party pic of Kenzie fool you. She was supposed to play the part of Mary but she was being just a little temperamental that night- sorry for the tantrums everyone. I believe Keith was a shepard/wise man. He really rocked that bathrobe. It was a great night!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! I was so sad when I realized you guys weren't going to be coming out this way for Christmas since we are here now. We live less than ten minutes from Taylorsville, so you better come see me when you are visiting next!

Richard and Carlie said...

Fun to get caught up on your Christmas! Looks like you had fun! Love the early morning pictures of Kenz!

Meagan said...

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas! Loved all the pictures.