Monday, October 26, 2009

Lots of moisture + no reason to pull up the blinds =Which has resulted in a double ear infection for about a month and a persistent wheezy, barky cough for me (still working on healing from both). I guess the silver lining is that I found out I'm allergic to mold

4 comments:

Nycole said...

I hope you get feeling better!!!

Meagan said...

Oh! I hope you feel better soon! I love Kenzie's costume. The pumpkin you carved is so cool! The zoo looks like it was so much fun. Yay for the holidays! :)

Matt and Kristine said...

Matt's apartments in Tacoma on his mission had TONS of mold problems. Several companions would get sick from it. Luckily he only has hay fever allergies, so he loved the moisture in WA. Good luck with the de-molding.

Joy said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you get feeling better soon. I hope Keith did the mold cleaning for you. :)