We broke down and bought another camera charger since we forgot to bring ours and we won't be in Idaho for a few more weeks. I was so excited to finally be able to get the pictures off of our camera onto our computer and be able to record a little crawling for the family to see. So here you go:
These are the dresses my SIL Joy and I made for the girls and this is the best picture I could get
Happy girl on her way to Vegas
Sad girl who just realized she left all her friends and family behind
This is what happens when dad takes over the feeding
And our biggest accomplishment these past couple of months.....
Sorry this picture is not the best, Kenzie fell asleep but we will be doing retakes as soon as we get back to Idaho


1 comments:
Congratulations on Graduating! That is great. I love the dresses you made for the girls. So cute.
Post a Comment