Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Reads

I'm sure a lot of you know about this website already but I just discovered this gem through my lovely friend Devanie and I'm really excited about it! The website is goodreads.com and on it you can track what books you have read, are currently reading, and want to read. You can join groups, read reviews, see ratings, ect. Membership is free and signing up is quick and easy. You can add friends which I love so you can see what's on each others bookshelves. So if you sign up, add me as a friend and we can start sharing our good reads!


By the way, I just finished The Hunger Games and I LOVED it and highly, highly recommend it.

And what's a post without an updated picture (or two) of the lil' girl?



1 comments:

Eric and Kassi said...

She is getting so big! I love pink on girls.