This started out as a one month post for Mackenzie but exciting news that we received at 12 AM this morning took precedence. We are definitely going to dental school next fall! The first round of acceptances started today. Keith stayed up until midnight in case any of the schools were on the ball with e-mail and it turns out they were. Keith came in to wake me up at midnight incredibly giddy to tell me he had been accepted to Louisville in Kentucky. We both love Kentucky and would love to go there for school. We're just waiting now to hear from a couple of other schools and then we have 45 days to make a decision. I'm so proud of Keith and his hard work and am so excited to embark on a new journey. I can't believe it's been 4 weeks since our little girl was born! These have been the longest and shortest weeks of my life and I think Keith would say the same. I sincerely apologize to those of you I haven't called back, life has been crazy and I will try to stay in contact better. We are so thankful for Mackenzie and the wonderful blessing she is in our lives. She's still such a sweet baby who really only cries when she's hungry. She is gaining weight well and seems to grow longer every day. Everyone comments on her long fingers and toes; we have high hopes for her height!
One of our few pictures together (that I'm somewhat ready in anyways) and Mackenzie's gas caught on camera:
With Grandma and Grandpa Brower
With Kate and Taft


14 comments:
congrats on school and on a beautiful healthy girl, good luck with finals and getting rid of that cold
congrats on school!
it goes by so fast! i still can't believe we'll have another one in less then 6 months and that mylee is over a year!
its amazing! and i know you are loving it :)
Wow, she already looks bigger than a week ago. So cute. And Congrats to Keith on his first acceptances!
How exciting! Congrats on dental school, and Mackenzie is beautiful!
Congrats!! I must say that deep down there was a part of me hoping that Keith wouldn't be accepted and you would have to stay here forever w/ us...but congrats anyways! :) What an accomplishment! We will really miss you guys. Mackenzie is adorable, can't believe it's been a month! We love you guys.
Hey. I am sorry you are having pain while nursing. I promise it will get better but, until then...
go to Target or possibly even Walmart and get the Medela nipple shield. I wouldn't use it always, just when the pain is so severe you can't even think. It seriously kept me sane. Also...
http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/breast-care/102/softshells-for-sore-nipples
Go here. I also used these Medela soft shells when I was sore. You can't wear them at night but, they are pretty awesome during the day. I hope this helps. Tell Keith Congrats on school! We are really excited for you three! Can't wait for more pics of your beauty!
Congrats you guys!!! that is way awesome. And I just have to say, your little girl is so darling!!
Nat, I just want to say how impressed I am that you said your daughter puked twice and that was it. I was half expecting to keep reading and hear that following that event you had to puke yourself! Your my hero! I can only hope I develop a mom stomach that fast.
She just gets cuter and cuter!!!!!
Happy Birthday yesterday!! I would have written you on facebook, but Curt challenged me to a month free of facebook..haha. Hope you were able to relax on your b-day!
Mackenzie is so adorable! and congrats about dental school! woo hoo!
looks like so much fun... your right Ican't believe its been a month!
Love the blog! your family is so cute! congrats on dental school!
Congrats on school.You so lucky having a beautiful family..
las vegas pediatric dentist
Post a Comment