Thursday, June 26, 2008

DAT

It's official, Keith has finally taken the DAT (Dental Admissions Test) and he passed with flying colors! Really is anyone surprised? Keith has been under so much stress preparing for this test but his hard work has really payed off. He got a 20 on the science overall and a 19 on the academic overall. Both are above average and with his competitive GPA and early submission, he should have a good shot at securing some interviews this fall. I am so proud of him and so happy that he can enjoy the rest of his summer.

Last Monday we found out that

I guess it's not official until the baby actually comes but we can hope that three different doctors told us the correct gender. We had our ultrasound on the 16th when I was a little over 20 weeks. It was so fun to see her moving around and see the growth she's made in the past few weeks. Right now she's measuring a little smaller so they're thinking the baby probably won't come until the first week of November. My due date is still October 31st but we're not counting on a Halloween baby.

7 comments:

DaNae said...

Congrats on having a girl. They are seriously so much fun.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hahaha, Jon and Keith say it's a race! I'm so excited you're having a girl, honestly it made Jon a little more accepting of the fact that he is going to have a daughter!! You need to post a belly pic, and please don't laugh at mine. No one beleives i'm even pregnant. Jerks!
p.s. are you guys coming down at all this summer?!?!?!?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Belly Pictures... NOW!!!!

rachel said...

we had a lot of fun with you guys! I hope things work out so we are able to spend more time todether this fall/spring! congrats on having a girl!

Jess said...

Congrats Keith! That is so awesome that you did so well on the tests. Bryan has two crazy classes right now & some tests he is trying to pass so I am feeling that stress too. It'll be worth it in the end for sure! I'm so glad you are having a baby! Your lives will change forever & you will love it! Let us know next time you are in town, we'd love to see you! We love ya!

Curtis & Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you! Baby girl clothes are seriously so stinkin cute!! You are going to have way too much fun shopping!! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

so is he selling pest control?