On Saturday, Keith and I went to The Tribute concert on campus. The group dresses up like the Beatles, they talk like them and act like them, and best of all, they sound just like them! They were great entertainers and you absolutely can't beat the $5 student ticket prices. We had a blast and took a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure. The second video cracked us up when we watched it! Keith was holding the camera and needless to say, most of what you get to hear is Keith's umm beautiful voice. I apologize in advance...
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
1964 The Tribute
Posted by Natalie at 5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OK, I am so jealous. I've always wanted to go see 1964. If I had known they were playing in Rexburg, I probably would have dropped everything and driven up there to see them. That's so cool you guys got to go. The video's great. I can't hear 1964 singing, but I can hear some dude in the background singing like there's no tomorrow. ;)
THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME AND FUN CONCERT!!
Post a Comment