I know this is a day late, but I wanted to post this video in honor of Mother's Day.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know this is a day late, but I wanted to post this video in honor of Mother's Day.
Posted by Natalie at 11:10 AM
4 comments:
So yesterday at Randy & Joan's I was showing Gideon pictures from my phone and there was one of you and him from the last time we all got together and I said "who's that Gideon?" and he said "Atalie!!"
It was super cute.
BTW eekabear14= Keith's cousin Erica
thats funny. at first i thought it was going to be something scary. cant wait to see you guys in two weeks!
I don't know why it took us so long to figure out you guys had a blog, but congratulations on the baby news. We're way excited for you guys
Post a Comment