On Sunday my mom informed me that my last post is titled "March Madness" and it's almost May so I guess she was right when she said I needed to update! Here's the thing, mine and Keith's lives are incredibly boring right now because I'm going to school and he's studying for the DAT so really our lives revolve solely around homework and going to my parents on the weekend. Except for last week when I was at my parents 5 out of the 7 days of the week because Keith was out of town and I am way too big of a baby to sleep in my apartment on my own. It's pretty pathetic considering I live in Rexburg and have nightmares about people breaking in. But I definitely want to give a little shout out to Kaleena and Stephanie for crashing with me because I'm a weakling! You girls are amazing and I owe you! I didn't know how awful it would be to be separated from Keith for a week. All I can say is that I'm glad it's over but I'm grateful that he was able to take care of his grandma while his parents were out of town. Speaking of Keith, I need to brag about him a little bit. He had a HARD semester in the winter and he ended up pulling all A's. He's such a hard worker and he really does accomplish anything he puts his mind to. I'm so proud of him and grateful for his good example.
So I am getting over the sickness and definitely showing a belly! It's kind of fun but at the same time kind of awkward because I know I look like I've just put on some (okay a lot of) weight and my clothes are too tight. What's funny is how much I bloat after eating! I start out somewhat normal in the morning, then the stomach expands throughout the day. Let me just show you how it gets at nighttime and I'm really not exaggerating this:
Not even 14 weeks pregnant so we'll have to see just how big I get! Katy asked if we think it's going to be a boy or girl. I'm saying a girl and Keith's saying a boy but we both don't really care. We just want a happy, healthy baby and if that's not possible we just want to be able to accept the Lord's will. We're so grateful for this pregnancy (as unexpected as it was) and feel blessed to have the privilege of bringing a child into this world.
Not even 14 weeks pregnant so we'll have to see just how big I get! Katy asked if we think it's going to be a boy or girl. I'm saying a girl and Keith's saying a boy but we both don't really care. We just want a happy, healthy baby and if that's not possible we just want to be able to accept the Lord's will. We're so grateful for this pregnancy (as unexpected as it was) and feel blessed to have the privilege of bringing a child into this world. 

6 comments:
YAY!!! you look so cute!
you better put up pictures at least once a month of your belly!!!
when do you find out what it is?
its about time you updated. your pictures are cute but you still are skinny. good luck with your summer classes. tell Keith to study hard.
Hi Natalie...we love your belly pictures! "It looks like a raccoon," says Gideon. I have no idea what that means, but there you go. We're very excited for you guys and we're excited for ourselves too since we get to have a new niece or nephew!
Please tell me you're still considering Shanikawa if it's a girl and Bojangles if it's a boy. ;)
Hope you guys are doing great. Keith, how's the DAT prep coming? Are you taking a DAT course or just free-studying?
i love your new templet!
Hahah, the sleepover was fun, I am glad we did it, but I am sad that keith was away from you too! Your little belly is looking so cute!
Post a Comment