Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kenzie's First Year


One year ago, I was more scared, selfish, less nurturing, and less understanding than I am today. One year ago, I thought I would die in labor from the excruciating pain. One year ago, Keith and I experienced the greatest miracle of our lives. I would go through a treacherous labor seventy times over again if I needed to for you Mackenzie! Thank you for the extreme happiness and sunshine you bring into our lives. How lucky we are to have you for eternity. Happy FIRST Birthday sweetie, we love you!
*If you have facebook, you can watch it full screen by going clicking here

9 comments:

cassie said...

oh what a cute, cute, cute video of your very cute little girl! being a mommy is the best!!! happy birthday Kenzie!

Anonymous said...

thats so cute Natalie!!! She is so adorable! Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!!

Natalie said...

Keith and Natalie,
I can't believe Mackenzie is already one. What a cute, happy, smiley little girl she is! We hope everything is going good at dental school!

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness, I got choked up watching this. I can't believe it's been one year. We miss you guys so much.

Mackenzie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are such a beautiful, little girl. We miss you lots. Kay says "hi!" and is sending a kiss your way. Make sure mom and dad feed you lots of birthday cake! We love you!

Sam said...

First, Lexi LOVED that video. And second, it's amazing how someone so small can change so much. There is nothing like being a parent and raising children. It's so amazing and it goes by sooo fast. That's why the month Lexi turned one, I got pregnant with our next baby. I'm so excited to do it all over again.

Thanks for sharing that video!

Matt and Kristine said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! What a wonderful video you guys. Thanks for sharing with us!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

that is seriously THE sweetest thing I have ever seen. I cried, yup... sure did!

Mellissa said...

this is adorable nat! i miss you!!! how are you guys doing?

curtis' little brother scott got an interview at kentucky university for their dental school. he wanted to call keith with some questions (that is where you guys are going right?)

i don't have your number anymore and it makes me so sad!!! i lost it in my old phone....

will you email it to me? brodysmumsy@gmail.com

love ya girl!!! give kenzie a big fat smooch for brody :)
XOXOXOXO

Mel

Unknown said...

I just watched that whole thing and LOVED it. SHE IS SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well :)