I had to steal this picture from Nycole's blog because we STILL haven't gotten ours back yet. We should be getting them later this week though and I promise I will share some here.
Keith and I have been very busy! He's taking 14 credits and I'm carrying 18 with 2 jobs. I love them both though so it's not too bad. I work as a transcriber/editor/whatever else they need me to do in the archive department in the Library. They have some amazing stuff like a first edition Book of Mormon, a monk's bible from the 1200's and a nazi sword. I'm lucky enough to transcribe old devotionals and feel lucky because I learn so much from each one. My other job is a secretary for my old Microbiology teacher, Brother Griffith. He's so funny and I only work a few hours a week. Keith just got a job as a Microbiology prep guy. He works with the nasty agar and autoclave but he likes it. He's taking some hard classes this semester including the second half of organic chemistry and human anatomy. He gets to dissect a cadaver later this semester which sounds disgusting but is really pretty cool.



2 comments:
Yay! Blogs are great! My blog is a book review blog: fantasyandsciencefictionbookreviews.blogspot.com
Blogs are a blast.
YAY!!!
im sitting there thinking i don't know the shaws... i looked at our ward list haha! im so glad you finally got one!
how is everything?
Post a Comment